Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
Foster ties Garrido for the lead EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Foster ties Garrido for the lead

Go down

Foster ties Garrido for the lead Empty Foster ties Garrido for the lead

Post  fiona18 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 am

Garrido, the overnight leader, was caught twice by the Englishman and once by Dane Thomas but, on a day of see-sawing fortunes, edged two clear when he birdied the ninth and Foster bogeyed the 11th.
Garrido, who played Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set in the winning European Team in the Ryder Cup at Valderrama a good few years ago but has had only one top 10 finish all season, also took five on the 11th and, although he birdied the 14th, a bogie on the next hole saw him drop a shot and when Foster birdied the 16th, he found himself back in a tie with the Englishman
But the ding dong battle wasn't over.
Garrido matched Foster on the 16th to move one ahead before Foster's two-putt birdie on the par five last put him back into a tie with Garrido at 11-under 205 for 45 holes, Garrido having shot a 69 by Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set to Foster's 68.
The duo will go into Sunday's final round with a three-shot lead over a group of five pursers on 8-under that included, Ireland's Peter Lawrie, Spaniard Pablo Larrazabal, American Anthony Kang and Austrian Bernd Wiseberger.
"The good thing is, even though it's been a while, once you've been there, you know what the feeling is. So in that sense, well, I think I've got the experience to know how I'm going to be feeling tomorrow.
"Obviously, the fact that you have the chance to win puts a little bit of pressure on you, but I hope it's some nice pressure. I'm enjoying my Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set lately, and that's what I've done these three days which is probably the key. I will try to do the same tomorrow."
Foster was also pleased with his progress so far.
"I just kept the ball in play and just kept hitting great shots into the par fives, getting on the greens in two and making eagle chances," the Englishman said.
Pablo al followed a bogey start on the first with birdies on the second, seventh and eighth to continue his surge up the leaderboard, but a bogey on the penultimate hole saw him drop a shot and finish with a third round 70 in that five-man tie for third.
In the same tie, he had caught Garrido after birdieing the second, but four bogies had then seen him lose ground as he went on to finish his round with a 71.
Defending champion Edoardo Molinari trying to hoist himself into serious contention, posted three early birdies and although he nullified them with bogies on the sixth and 13th, he was able to shoot a 69 by Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set, his best of the week.

fiona18
Corporal Grade 2
Corporal Grade 2

Foster ties Garrido for the lead Nopic10

Warning Level : 60%
Group : Members
GW Points : 5217

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum