Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
McIlroy wins first major title  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

McIlroy wins first major title

2 posters

Go down

McIlroy wins first major title  Empty McIlroy wins first major title

Post  fiona18 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 am

Only 22 years old but with a major championship on his resume and a healthy bit of professional experience, Rory McIlroy has long figured to get to No. 1 in golf's official world rankings.
That eventuality became reality when the reigning U.S. Open champion captured Titleist Men's Vokey SM4 Wedge - Tour Chrome Finish
at PGA National on Sunday.
McIlroy staved off a charge from Tiger Woods, who shot a Titleist Men's Vokey SM4 Wedge - Tour Chrome Finish
, and Tom Gillis, both of whom finished two strokes back.
"It was always a dream of mine to become the world No. 1 and the best player in the world or whatever you want to call it," McIlroy said Sunday. "But I didn't know what I would be able to get theFinish quickly. ... Hopefully, I can hold onto it for a little longer."
A week ago, McIlroy could have gone to No. 1 had he defeated Hunter Mahan in the finals of the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in Arizona. But McIlroy fell 2 and 1 and needed a Titleist Men's Vokey SM4 Wedge - Tour Chrome Finish
to move ahead of Luke Donald and give Northern Ireland its first top-ranked golfer.
McIlroy, who turned pro in 2007, moves ahead of the Englishman who held the top spot for nine months or a span of 40 consecutive weeks. Donald is off to a slow start this year after winning money titles on both the PGA and European tours in 2011. He was eliminated in the first round of the WGC-Match Play and did not play at the Honda Classic.Last week, either McIlroy or Lee Westwood could have gone to No. 1 with a victory at the Match Play, which heightened the interest in the Finish by McIlroy.
After coming close there, the opportunity was again presented at the Honda, where McIlroy had to win and took a 2-shot lead over Harris English and Gillis into the final round. McIlroy has now finished in the top five in 10 of his past 11 tournaments.
"I feel a little more motivated, and that's probably the reason," McIlroy said of his extended run of good play which dates to last year's PGA Championship, where he suffered a wrist injury. "I'm basically just playing Titleist Men's Vokey SM4 Wedge - Tour Chrome Finish
and it seems like every time I go out there, I play the way I want to and it's a great feeling. Hopefully I can keep it going for a while."
The victory is McIlroy's fifth official worldwide win as a pro, to go with titles on the European Tour in Dubai and Hong Kong, a victory at Quail Hollow on the PGA Tour in 2010 and his 2011 U.S. Open victory at Congressional. Honda is his third PGA Tour title to go along with Quail Hollow and the U.S. Open.
McIlroy becomes the 16th player to hold the No. 1 ranking dating to its inception in 1986. Since Woods relinquished the top spot in late 2010, it has been held by Westwood, Donald and Germany's Martin Kaymer.But McIlroy's Titleist Men's Vokey SM4 Wedge - Tour Chrome Finish
is not secure. Each of the top 50 golfers in the world will convene this week at the WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral.

fiona18
Corporal Grade 2
Corporal Grade 2

McIlroy wins first major title  Nopic10

Warning Level : 60%
Group : Members
GW Points : 5080

Back to top Go down

McIlroy wins first major title  Empty Re: McIlroy wins first major title

Post  juney Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Games World Feedback and Comments - Golf
juney
juney
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Global Moderators

Experience Members

Warning Level : 100%
Group : Global Moderators
GW Points : 5431

Games World RPG Game
LEVEL: 1
HP:
McIlroy wins first major title  Gwbar111/125McIlroy wins first major title  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/125)
EXP:
McIlroy wins first major title  Gwbar1150/125McIlroy wins first major title  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/125)

Back to top Go down