Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lee edges home at Asian Q-School

Go down

Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  Empty Lee edges home at Asian Q-School

Post  jcinta Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am

Brazilian Lucas Lee overcame a nervy closing five Callaway Diablo Forged Irons
on Saturday to win the Asian Tour Qualifying School 's Final Stage.

Lee, who held a five-stroke lead going into the final round, bogeyed three of the last five holes to shoot a final round wo-over-par 74 for a four-day total of 17-under-par 271 that was just enough to defeat Australia's Tim Stewart (68) and Scotland's Ross Bain (70) by a stroke at the Springfield Royal Country Club.

Japanese Hirohito Koizumi carded a 70 to finish in fourth place on a 275 total while India's Himmat Rai, Kieran Pratt of Australia and Thailand's Thanyakon Khrongpha were among the seven players bunched up in tie for fifth Callaway FT-iz driver
with a 276 total.

A total of 43 players earned exclusive playing opportunities on the new 2011 Asian Tour season where the cut was set at six-under-par 282.

"It feels good every time you win a tournament, but w
inning the Qualifying School opens up a lot of doors for me and it gives me the opportunity to advance in my career.

"I lost my Ping K15 Irons
last year, but I'm happy to be back again," said the 24-year-old, who finished in 97th place on the Tour's Order of Merit list last season.

Lee, who played college golf at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), kept a cool head despite being under immense pressure in the closing five holes and credited his superb opening two day performances for his victory.

"The most important round was my second round 65 at Imperial Lakeview Golf Club because it added on to my opening 62. I played pretty good in the third round as well but I couldn't get anything going today. I stayed patient and that paid off," said Lee.

Highly rated Thanyakon, who won an Asian Development Tour event last year, finished as the top Thai player after making two Honma Beres MG 803 Irons-Gold
in his last four holes.

"I'm very happy to earn my Asian Tour card. I can't wait to play my first tournament here and do my best in making a name for myself like Thongchai Jaidee. This is a very big achievement for me," said the two-time gold medallists in the Southeast Asian Games.

Indian prospect Rai, bounced back from a lacklustre performance in the third round with a blemish free card and was over the moon.

"I'm ecstatic!" He said. "I knew I made it tough yesterday, even thought I didn't say it but I was quite disappointed with the way I performed.
"My performance was sublime today, though. I was hitting it close and took all the opportunities I could. It was according to plan and I'm looking forward to playing Cleveland CG16 Wedges
on the Asian Tour again," smiled Rai.

Timothy Tang shot a 70 for a 279 total to finish in tied 21st place and will represent Hong Kong in this year's Asian Tour season as he mixed his card with four birdies and one eagle against four bogeys.
The 24-year-old, who grew up and graduated in the United States with a degree in communications from the College of Charleston, was delighted to take a giant step forward in his professional career.

"I tried qualifying for my Asian Tour card last year, but didn't get past the First Stage. But Hong Kong PGA gave me a Final Stage exemption for this year and I've been practising Ping K15 Fairway Wood
really hard for this week," said Tang, who turned professional in 2009.

"My friend advised me to play in the Asian Tour Qualifying School and hopefully in the future I can represent Hong Kong in the World Cup or even in the Olympics. This is definitely a good stepping stone for my career. Getting my Asian Tour card is a good start to 2011," he added.

jcinta
Corporal Grade 2
Corporal Grade 2

Lee edges home at Asian Q-School  Nopic10

Warning Level : 100%
Group : Members
GW Points : 4884

Back to top Go down