Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com

2 posters

Go down

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com Empty Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com

Post  zgamesworldforum Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com

Ping I15 Driver discount golf clubs 20110226 golf equipment

Ping i15 Driver

Understanding of their swing speed teach you choose for your club

Golf Equipment

Reuters recently seen on Sina.com on "Survey golfers play" table, one of which is entitled: in the choice of the ball with the main consideration when you what? Nearly 60% of golfers have chosen "after the trial results." This shows that the domestic golfers with the purchase of the ball when the growing tendency to mature, which for the promotion of golf in China's development, I believe that is very important significance.Ping K15 Driver

In each store, we can see that more and more golfers to the sales staff asked in detail about some of the relevant specifications of the ball with the data learned from the current situation, more attention to general aspects of golfers are : head size, Loft (LOFT), shaft length and hardness. Some of the more professional golfers will get to know the shaft of the torque (TORQUE), bending point (KICK POINT) and the club's swing weight (SWING WEIGHT), the data base in the club (especially on product regulation ) to see. Even the top clubs not marked, most are available from the sales staff or get the product manual.

But there are some data for non-professionals can not understand that if the head of the center of gravity (including the center of gravity distance, height, depth), inertial energy rate (including the inertia of the whole club can rate, head of the horizontal and vertical inertia can rate), focus point, and so, so far, the data even in the product manual is almost not recorded. Do not belittle these data, in fact, they are suitable for them in our selection of golf equipment, will play a very important role. For example, there are many brands of golf equipment to promote their clubs in a low, deep center of gravity, but the lowest center of gravity which brand it? The players do not know. Manufactured in accordance with the provisions of golf: Golf is 42.67 mm in diameter, so in order to hit the ball up the fairway, the best focus point is at 21 mm or less, the head height of 21 mm below the center of gravity to can be called "low center of gravity." In other words: the head of 21 mm below the center of gravity height of the Ping G15 Driver ball with, will make it easier to hit the ball on, but the grass in the fairway of golf's focus may be lower, especially for the swing speed is not enough Friends of the ball fast, the choice of a lower center of gravity of the ball is very important because we can not always use the fairway, a short iron to hit the ball. The author collected the data, KASCO the lowest center of gravity # 44 Universal Rod, 18 mm. In fact, apart from these "low center of gravity" of the club, there are many models of fairway woods in the center of gravity height of 22 mm or more, they are relatively fast for the swing speed players designed for fast swing speed "assault type" players, in addition to using the hard shaft, the clubhead's center of gravity can not be too low, or will cause excessive spin, not only from the losses, the ball flying out of wind is also is not strong. Each brand and its various types of head design specifications is not the same, although the gap is very small, but the result is different. And this gap is very difficult to try to break out in the practice field, because the actual combat in the pad and hit the grass is different. Ping Rapture V2 Driver

It is said that the world there are thousands of brand golf products, Ping G10 Driver golf equipment brands (and each brand will have a variety of models) should also have several hundred, right? I believe that they have their own reasons to survive, but for consumers, how to brand the ball with these many find to suit their own 14 clubs that is certainly not an easy thing. Hope that the methods described above can give you the ball in the selection of golfers play with some reference time. I firmly believe: If you use a suitable club, not only allows you to quickly improve performance, will definitely swing techniques for improving the level of play an important role. ooobgolfclubs

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com 165_G_1291997054205

zgamesworldforum
Apprentice Grade 2
Apprentice Grade 2

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com Nopic10

Warning Level : 60%
Group : Members
GW Points : 4909

Back to top Go down

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com Empty Ping G15 Irons G15 Driver Ping G15 Hybrid

Post  t1rum Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:13 am

Ping G15 Irons G15 Driver Ping G15 Hybrid

Ball with technology providers and authorities argue

Golf Clubs For Sale

Ping G15 irons Ticker on September 7, Acushnet CEO Wally - You Lai (Wally Uihlein) believe that Ping G15 golf ball manufacturers and the relationship between the authorities 20 years ago with a G15 irons "180 degree change." Of course, this does not mean that the G15 two sides on technical issues will remain the same, in fact, should not be irons consistent 1 ok ggg99911 0913 G15 Irons .

Ping G15 Driver "I really think we need to let the authorities to draw a line at the same time, manufacturers in line with these rules, continue to create opposition, so as to ensure that the dialogue is Ping G15 Driver open and progressive." Wally - You Lai said.

Wally - You Lai last week in the Ping G15 Bay Club (Bay Club) about the remark. He was introduced to the industry Acushnet's new owner Driver , a holding company called the Alexandria (Alexandria Holdings) Korean consortium. Ping Acushnet's new chairman called Jean G15 Driver - Yin (Gene Yoon), he said Acushnet all operational headquarters will remain unchanged.

On the tradition of golf Ping G15 equipment and technology, discussed for more than a century. This future can not be changed. Wally - You Lai said he could launch a debate: professional and amateur ball rules should be different, even though the Ping G15 Driver ball do not want to discuss with manufacturers G15 Driver .

"In considering the issue of the process, G15 Hybrid we still have a commercial gene."

Ping G15 Hybrid Wally - You Lai said, "We can not argue that we are out G15 Hybrid of golf's best interests, we can initiate the debate, the G15 Hybrid fact is we represent business interests, so, no matter how noble our argument Ping G15 Hybrid , we still with a certain degree of commercial orientation. "

Ping Golf Clubs Wally - You Lai said the R & A and USGA Ping G15 Irons rules should not only be responsible for the formulation, but Ping G15 Driver also the future development of golf should take on greater responsibility. " Ping G15 Hybrid If they do not, should the who?"

Wally - You Lai said, "Here there is always this problem, in the end who is this movement, who should be responsible for its continuity and eternity."

(Small Wind)

t1rum
Recruit
Recruit

Ping I15 Driver www.oobgolfclubs.com Nopic10

Warning Level : 100%
Group : Members
GW Points : 4672

Back to top Go down