Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399

Go down

Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 Empty Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399

Post  golfclubs Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS $399.99 Optimize your set by combining irons and hybrids to improve your ball flight and build consistency in your game. The larger K15 iron combines a lightweight titanium face with a stainless-steel body to increase both forgiveness and launch conditions. Two hybrid options (4 and 5) replace the harder-to-hit long irons, and rely on a patent-pending design that creates lower-spinning, higher-launching shots that fly straighter and longer...More description about K15 Irons at http://www.wowgolfclubs.com.

In the tradition of Ping 's manufacturing of great Super Game Improvement Irons we now witness the arrival ofthe K-15 Line. These are meant to replace The Rapture Line. I think that Ping finally decided to do a Hybrid Inclusive set so that they could, as they have been doing since the days of the G5 Irons, introduce an entire line of clubs simultaneously. These irons fit in very well with the K-15 Driver, Fairway Metals, and Hybrids. Better yet, the hybrids are an integral part of this set, and the set can be mixed and/or matched with Hybrids from 3H-6H, and irons from 5I-Lob Wedge. In most cases the Gap Wedge, Sand Wedge, and Lob Wedge are sold separately, but retailers are definitely willing to deal and do workarounds in today's economy.

More of the Same?

Well there is a lot here that starts to sound very familiar to those of us who have been watching Iron Development rather closely over the past ten years. Tell me this doesn't sound familiar to you if you've been researching Game Improvement, and Super Game Improvement clubs. "The super hot Titanium face helps save over 20 grams of weight which is then redistributed around the club's perimeter. This helps add forgiveness in the form of a much higher MOI and a lower center of gravity."  For those of you who have not been absolutely inundated by these very same claims by several makers over the past decade or so, that translates into--The titanium face will buy you distance. Because it is lighter, the weight savings have been added to the heel,toe, and sole of the club which helps prevent the club head from twisting, and makes the club slightly bottom heavy so that it is easier to launch the ball higher. (Definitely a necessity with today's stronger lofts.)

What is different is that Ping, who basically started the cavity back craze with the venerable Ping Eye 2 Line, have finally started adding hybrids to the set. Up until now, Ping pretty much sold the irons and hybrids separately, though many a retailer would cut you a deal if necessary. Especially if you were willing to pay the premium involved in building your club set a la carte. Even so, one thing does remain the same, Ping's well earned reputation for craftsmanship, which usually results in clubs that retain the highest trade in value over the greatest number of years. Go ahead and price a set of Ping Eye 2 Beryllium Copper Irons on E-Bay. They'll run you close to what you would have payed for them brand new at the time of their original manufacture.

Distance--5 Stars

These babies are living proof that TaylorMade, Callaway, and Yonex do not have a lock on distance with titanium faced irons. These are just as long as any of them. What I like about them though is that they tend to feel smoother. I'll give these the go ahead any day as far as consistency of distance, which is a quality that titanium irons are just now beginning to obtain. There was a time when using a titanium faced iron, due to the nature of the alloys and available metallurgical processes of the time, could cause severe variances in distance. I've hit some of the oldies, and occasionally, a 7 Iron in a set would be as long as the 5.

Balance--4 Stars

Extremely well balanced for Super Game Improvement Clubs. The trouble is, they do tend to have a very slight vaguenes here and there in certain parts of the backswing. Never at the top or the transition where it could be a problem, and never anything that could prove detrimental to a high cappper. It's just something that I am aware of in the very darkest corners of my mind as I take the club back. My new slower tempo is making me a little "too sensitive" to this sort of thing, and the consistency of trajectory and distance I was getting with these shows that to be something that  should probably be checked off as a personal preference, and not an actual defect. These clubs are very well balanced, and should suit beginners and high-cappers extremely well.

Forgiveness--5 Stars

These clubs are extremely forgiving. They do sport a rather hefty amount of offset--.23 in the 5 Iron and .10 in the Lob Wedge. This definitely takes the slice out of the equation if you can get close to swinging on plane. It also makes workability a bit of a joke, but "Workability" and "Super Game Improvemnet Club" do not even belong in the same sentence together, much less the same golf game. If you want high long and straight--these clubs offer it in great abundance.

Options--5 Stars

Now I know that I've already mentioned that you can mix and match these clubs to your heart's content a la carte style. The clubs are available with either the Ping AWT Steel Shaft or the Ping TFC 149 "I"  Graphite Shaft. The Graphite model is a mid-slightly torquey shaft with a fairly soft tip. If you need more swing speed--go with these. If you need more control--go with the steel.

Overall--5 Stars

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the hybrids in this set, I think they are much more than adequate for the task at hand. The irons are very nice indeed, and hit wonderfully. Now if you are a beginner, or a chronic slicer you will love the hybrids in this set. They just run with a little too much offset for my personal taste, and that can lead to some nasty pull-hooks for a converted lefty like me. These irons are exceptionally well built, as long as anything else out there, and for once--Ping is giving Adams a real run for their money in the Forgiveness department, while beating them in the distance game. (The distance claim is for irons only--the Adams hybrids are definitely the longer in that category.) If you are a beginner or high capper and in the market for irons--these deserve more than just a cursory glance. I'd like to thank my CL Abraham for getting me the links that made this review possible.
Ping K15 Fairway Wood A Ping innovation called Straight Flight Technology makes you extremely straight with your fairway woods. This visible technology rotates the club face to a more square impact position, which provides straighter shots.
Ping K15 Driver Drive the Ball Straighter and Longer
Assisted by the Ping innovation of Straight Flight Technology (SF Tech), the Ping K15 places approximately 10% of the head mass into the heel of the club, helping to square the club face through the hitting zone for consistently straight tee shots.

Discount golf clubs information at here.

golfclubs
Private Grade 2
Private Grade 2

Cheap Golf Clubs Ping K15 Irons 3-9PS Low At $399 Nopic10

Warning Level : 100%
Group : Members
GW Points : 5276

Back to top Go down