Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear fellow guests, Welcome to Games World Forum. Kindly register or log in to our fourm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Our Games World RPG Games has started, for more information, pls visit the Games World RPG Games section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Last person to post wins
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 pm by Killerkevin619

» A man arrested laser light and hits helicopter
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm by murphymoon25

» Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm by murphymoon25

» 300mW 618 Click Style Open-back Green Laser Pointer with Battery Luxury Gold Color
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm by murphymoon25

» Green Laser Pointer 532nm 400mw Flashlight Style
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am by murphymoon25

» Red Laser Pointer Pen Hand Hold 500mW RX7 Cheap Best
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm by murphymoon25

» 女性のモンクレールのコートは
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm by golfmon99

» あなたはモンクレールのジャケットを注文
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm by golfmon99

» モンクレールのジャケットは、ファッションにに成長しました
$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm by golfmon99

Apply for Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member Here

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm by prostar

Once you have reach the requirement set by the administrator. You can then post here. The Administrator will then reward you asap.

Post should be posted in the way shown below:-

I have reach 1/3/5 years of service. Kindly award me with the rewards.

Comments: 2

Delete/Moved/Locked

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am by juney

Any post that get any warning please post in the right section next time or it will be deleted permanently next time & get yourself banned.

Thank you.

Comments: 10

Games World forum Chat thread

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm by juney

Hello people ^_^

There will just be some rules i'm thinking no one would have problem such as:

1. No insulting or fighting, simply make it a peaceful thread
2. Respect each others opinions

For further rules here is the updated forum rules: http://www.gamesworldforum.net/t247-rules-and-regulations

Soooooo....lets make it a peaceful thread and have fun

Comments: 1

Games World Forum Intro Video

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm by prostar

♪ Game World Forum Attandance log ♪

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm by juney

This forum is getting an Attendance-Logbook!
Members, let others know you dropped by on the forums!

FORMAT / RULES

1. Write in English!(No other language)
2. Copy and paste the previous persons post!
3. Add date, number and your name before you make your comment!
4. Keep this thread clean and watch your language!
5. Each member can only post ONCE A DAY in this thread!
6. NO SPAMMING in this thread!

Let's get started

Comments: 39

changing of username/email thro administrator

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm by jackson

Changing of username and email is available now. Below shown the price list of each availabe service.

The price for changing username is 800 GW Points.

The price for changing email thro administrator is 200 GW Points.

Kindly reply here if you wish to change the above mentioned items with the new name/email include in your reply.

Comments: 15

Moderators

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am by jackson

Congratulations to the following for being our moderators :-

hpming
elgms

We are still looking for more moderators for this forum so still active and post well. Very Happy

Comments: 25

Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Member

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm by jackson

From 24 June 2012 onwards, there will be new mask as given below

Ultimate Members:-
Users need to be at least 5 years in this forum.

Platinum Members:-
Users need to be at least 3 years in this forum.

Experience Members:-
Users need to be at least 1 year in this forum.

Note:-
If the user is from WLO Users, he/she will still mask as Ultimate/Platinum/Experience Members if the above condition has met.

Comments: 8

New Games World Points and Reputation Points for Users

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm by jackson

Games World Points in short GW Points is used for the Games World RPG Games.
We will announce the function later on.

Reputation Points is given through User to User if they found that the article is good or bad.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly

Go down

$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly Empty $30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly

Post  specsgolfclubs Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Want to buy cheap golf clubs with high quality and reasonable price? Great numbers of cheap golf clubs for sale. TaylorMade introduce one of the RBZ Irons for golfers to enjoy which have gained a good popularity. Cheap TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons 4-9PAS Graphite and Steel Shaft, regular and Stiff Flex for sale! Only$399. Lareg numbers of discount golf sale with money reduction and free ground shipping deals if your order up to $200. Big surprise for these discount golf clubs. Golfers can enjoy them freely.

How to enjoy the Anniversary Promotion! Get Money Reduction! Free Gifts! Free Shipping Deal!
One: Price Reduction
$10 off orders over $200
$20 off orders over $300
$30 off orders over $400
$40 off orders over $500
$50 off orders over$600

Two: Free Anniversary GiftsHow to get free gift?
Firstly, decide which gift do you want, leave the brand name and the numbers in the list for us in your order.Secondly, once the gift you choose is dispatched, or you forgot to choose, we will send gift randomly.
Three: Free Shipping Deals

Why the RBZ Irons become so popular in this year? The new cheap TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons represent the latest technology in game improvement irons. They are designed to give the player maximum ballspeed and pinpoint accuracy. I think they are ideally suited for that mid to high handicapper that struggles to get the ball in the air and who also has difficulty hitting the longer irons. Rocketballz is the name of the new line of drivers, irons or golf balls. The company aims to add distance for players. This new line could be a problem for other companies. This is because they attract customers with distance. Rocketballz are said to be designed for mid and high-handicap golf players.

Taylormade golf clubs have gotten a good reputation since several decades ago, the high quality taylormade golf clubs have help golfers obtain amazing results. There are a lot of professional players speaking highly of taylormade clubs. The new Discount TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons are progressive and dynamic and designed to deliver a further, higher, straigher ball flight. there are some key technologies benefitting to the new RocketBallz Irons. So that the irons the most strong irons taylormade have procuded ever.As I stated earlier I think these RBZ’s are geared towards the mid to high handicapper that struggles with ball flight and distance and direction. If you fit into this category these RBZ’s are a must try.

It is necessary for golfers to buy Cheap TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons to have a try. Lareg numbers of discount golf sale with top brands for golfers to enjoy. Best irons I ever purchased! I never thought clubs could make such a difference in my game. I was proven wrong. I am more accurate and longer with each club.I am a 10 handicap and like the clubs alot. I basically got them because I wanted something new. Nice feel, look and feels really solid.

specsgolfclubs
Recruit
Recruit

$30 Off on TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Directly Nopic10

Warning Level : 100%
Group : Members
GW Points : 4302

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum